Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Meme time!

Doc Smartypants tagged me for this one:

Four jobs I've had:

  • Movie ticket seller/ popcorn maker
  • Church receptionist
  • Copy monkey
  • Reference librarian

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • When Harry Met Sally
  • Annie Hall
  • Princess Bride
  • Robin Hood (Disney version)

Four books I could read over and over:

  • Starring Sally J Freedman as Herself
  • High Fidelity
  • Microserfs
  • Chronicles of Narnia (but only in the *real* order)

Four TV shows I love:

  • American Idol
  • America’s Next Top Model
  • CSI
  • Good Eats

Four places I've lived:

  • Wading River, Long Island, NY
  • Williamsburg, VA
  • Somerville, MA
  • Portland, OR

Four places I've vacationed:

  • Disney World
  • Scotland
  • Yellowstone
  • Niagara Falls

Four of my favorite dishes:

  • Tacos
  • Brussels Sprouts
  • Fondue
  • Tuna steak

Four sites I visit daily:

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • In my bed
  • On a sunny beach
  • Europe
  • New Zealand

Four people I am tagging:

No comments: