Friday, March 09, 2007

Facebook

I just created a profile at Facebook (yes, on a Friday night, but I did go out to dinner first, so I'm not 100% lame. Only, like, 80%).

Why Facebook? I was inspired by this great article at Slate , and I figured I talk so much about Web 2.0 and librarians being where their users are that I should finally put my ... forgive me ... face where my mouth is.

Click on that picture of my face down there on the right to check it out. Oh, and if you're on Facebook too, please be my friend!

1 comment:

tuckmac said...

No... Just NOT going to go there... I know I work at a college, and I know that all of my great little student-workers are members of FaceBook, but...

No, no, no, no, no, no.... NO!

I got sucked into MySpace because of a bunch of British Luddites, but I am not going to continue to sign up for crazy "social networking" sites any-bloody-more!

It's cool that you did though.

;-)

Love ya,
Tuck